(Born 1983) Based in Surrey, England
Every artwork made from observation or imagination.
Teaching Portrait Painting at the Art Academy (London Bridge)
Concurrent Artwork themes:
Fragility and Solitude
Lynn Stainers 2019
Royal Society of British Artists 2017, 2015.
(Gordon Hulson Memorial prize winner)
Pastel Society 2016
Chertsey Artists 2013
Royal Institute of Oil Painters 2012
Raw Umber (Old Holland)
Ultramarine Blue (Old Holland)
Cadmium Red Light
Gold Ochre (Old Holland)
Cadmium Yellow Light
Cremnitz or Flake white
Synthetic Ivory; flats and rounds (Rosemary)
Hog flats and filberts (Cornelissen)
Jacksons Art painting knives
– Fine / Medium French or Italian linen
– Birch Plywood / Ampersand panels / Claybord
Current oil painting medium:
– Gamsol (odourless turpentine) for initial wash drawing or first paint layer (if any).
– Stand oil and gamsol sometimes added to additional layers.
– Caran d’ache 2mm clutch pencils and leads
-Hot Press Arches watercolour paper.
-Staedtler barrel sharpener for a razor sharp point.